One weekend in the desert I visited Walmart to look for FlatOut Light Wraps as they are only 90 calories per wrap. I saw the wraps in a fitness video on YouTube and thought, hey, I’d like to try those. Of course, I couldn’t locate the wraps, but walked around and picked up a few items while at the store.
- Couldn’t resist a cute new scarf for only $6.97.
- Needed some nail polish remover.
- Aquaphor healing ointment for hands. Purchased for my dry hands, as listed on the packaging, it is an ointment and it feels .. yucky on my skin.
- Vitamin C, 500 mg. It’s cold and flu season, might as well start taking vitamin C.
- Flower Cream Eye shadow in Wild Geranium. Very pretty peachy-gold color.
- Neutrogena makeup removers. I only use these to remove my face makeup before a work out as these don’t remove mascara without a ton of rubbing.
|Danskin Fleece Jacket
> Cute Taylor to the left of photo <
Also purchased a fleece jacket by Danskin at Walmart because the jacket was only $13.96, I couldn’t pass up such a bargain.
I’m back in San Diego and I wish Target had the Flat Out wraps as I’m a huge Target shopper and the store is much closer to my home than Walmart San Diego. I may head to Walmart this weekend to see if they carry the wraps. Now that the search for the wraps has become a challenge! I’m probably wasting my time though. Do you want to make a bet that those wraps taste like cardboard?
Do you prefer to shop at Target or Walmart?