While watching QVC, I saw this cute 6 piece kit from bareMinerals and thought I’d give it a try.
|bareMinerals By Popular Demand 6-piece Collection|
1. Brightening Pearl Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (pearlescent finish)
2. Ready Blush in Aphrodisiac (peachy coral shade)
3. Eyeshadow in Cognac (bronze with a bit of gold)
4. Eyeshadow in Mixologist (champagne sheer)
5. Lipgloss in Spark Plug (dusty pink sheer)
6. Waterproof eyeliner in 9PM (described as “chocolate suede”, but really it’s just plain brown)
7. Double ended eye and face brush
I’ve enjoyed using everything in the kit with the exception of the eye liner. Usually, water resistant type eye liners are harder in texture vs a creamy non water proof liner; however, this eye liner applied like a Crayola crayon. I couldn’t get an even application on my eye lid and had to go over the liner with a brown shadow to cover the gaps and skips in the application. Needless to say, I’ve already round filed (tossed) this eyeliner as there is no point in keeping stuff that doesn’t work.